Other top rated products
- 10ft Perfect-Pop - Curved10ft Perfect Pop Curved Print Only0 star rating(0)
- Heavy Duty Maple Slat wallHeavy Duty Maple Slat Wall0 star rating(0)
- 8ft FireFly - Media LightBox8ft FireFly - Media LightBox0 star rating(0)
Don't hesitate to reach out to us directly with any questions on setting up your display!
Our tension fabric graphics are wrinkle-resistant. As long as they're stored correctly, there won't be any issues. If wrinkles do occur, stretching the graphic out over the frame for a few hours will ease them, and you can also use a steamer as well.
Thank you for your message. You can pack the display with the graphics on or off the hardware. If you're leaving them on, just be sure to un-velcro the sides or else it won't collapse.
Let us know if you have any more questions!
Thank you for your question. You can purchase a secondary graphic for $599.00. You can absolutely purchase your graphic reprint 6 months from now. Another option for you would be our Tru-Fit display, as they can be printed double-sided!
Let me know if you have any questions at all.
888-315-9617 ext 109
Thank you for your question. Once you place your order online you will upload your design to our website where our graphics designer will proof your artwork and send you back proofs for your approval.
Sales & Support
Here are the main points:
1. Wrinkles can be removed with cool iron or fabric steamer.
2. Fabric should NOT be stored when damp or wet. Store in cool, dry area.
3. For storing graphics please remove from plastic packaging that was provided and keep fabric in cool/dry place.
4. Your fabric graphic can be machine washed. Remove any hardware attached to the fabric prior to cleaning. Use MILD soap and cool water. Air dry fabric, dry on frame if frame
5. Fabric must be COMPLETELY dry prior to storing.
6. DO NOT DRY CLEAN
If you have further questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Sales & Support
If you have any other questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to understand the design process. Do you come up with ideas or do we have to provide you with them? What would you need from us to do the design?
If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions!